Monday, September 10, 2012

Wise Words

I found this quote by Elder Boyd K. Packer today:

"Some people think a miracle is only a miracle if it happens instantaneously, but miracles can grow slowly and patience and faith can compel things to happen that otherwise never would have come to pass."

This quote explains the exact process of something wonderful that is beginning to come into my life. Right now I want to shout it from the rooftops but, for some reason, I feel the right thing to do is ponder it quietly in my heart (and no, It is not dating related). I am so grateful to finally find an answer after seeking for so many years. 6 1/2 long years. There have been many days I've felt doubtful and drained of hope. It has been a long struggle. There have been many times I've had to pick myself back up, dust off the dirt, and try giving faith a chance again. One of the most validating things in life is to be heard, to have someone understand your heart. Today I'm especially grateful that person is God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...