Thursday, September 2, 2010

Garden Tomatoes


I love how dinner can be nearly effortless around this time of year. Today, after a full day of moving at the office, I came home tired and hungry. The last thing I wanted to do was spend more time on my feet hovering over the stove. Thanks to my roomie and her marvelous garden I didn't have to. I walked ten feet out into our backyard postage-stamp-of-garden and plucked two voluptuous tomatoes off the vine. Can I tell you how much I love tomato sandwiches? I LOVE Tomato Sandwiches! Garden tomatoes are just so tasty. After I took a couple of minutes to fry up some squash I went outside and enjoyed this lovely view while munching on my dinner:


Why I love September reason #2:
I love all the fresh garden foods that are in season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...